|On stage or off you're part of the experience.
Every live theatre performance is unique...there will never be another one exactly like it. And that's thanks to you. The magic of theatre takes place in the interactions between actors and audience. Every time you laugh, cry, gasp, sigh, or simply focus your attention on someone, you make part of that magic.
If you'd like to take your involvement a step further, you'll get a warm welcome. Everyone at Stage III is a volunteer, from ushers and maintenance crew to directors and officers. We have a use for practically any skill you'd like to share...acting, technical work, construction and maintenance, office work, costumes, make-up, box office, fundraising... you name it. And we're happy to share our skills with new volunteers.
Auditions are always open to everyone, and even if you're not interested in acting, they're a good opportunity to stop by and let the staff know you'd like to get involved in some capacity. If you're on our mailing list, you'll automatically be notified about auditions and shows or check our website often for information on upcoming events. To get on the mailing list, call 307-234-0946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get involved without giving up much time.
• Usher for a show. We need 2 ushers for each show. Ushers need to arrive an hour before curtain time. They make the coffee and lemonade we serve in the lobby. When we open the theatre for seating, ushers collect tickets and hand out programs. After the show, they clean out the coffee pot and lemonade pitcher. In return, they see the show for free. If you're interested in ushering, contact email@example.com.
• Do you bake? We try to have goodies available for the audience during intermission of each show. The donations raised from these desserts help us continue to make improvements around the theatre. Finger food desserts like cookies, brownies, and bars are the easiest to serve, but we're open to anything! If you'd like to donate a batch of something yummy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
• Make a donation. As a non-profit organization we gratefully accept donations. These are usually tax-deductible (please consult your tax professional for a definitive answer about this). We are happy to recognize our donors through our Theatre Angels Patron program. Angels are recognized at six levels:
• Saints - up to $49
• Cherubs - $50 to $99
• Angels - $100 to $249
• Archangels - $250 to $499
• Seraphim - $500 or more
• Guardian Angels - gifts in memory of friends or loved ones